Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Product placement, and guilty pleasures

I realize that I've been Twittering my little heart out, and not being as good about blogging. I'm sorry. I really am.

As I work on philosophical dissertations to share with you, I WILL share that there are NO bubbles to be used by toddlers learning to blow bubbles other than GAZILLION Bubbles. Seriously. It blows gazillions of bubbles, and Malka can do it easily.

I know I have other product placements, but I've been meaning to share that one for a while.

And, um, my guilty pleasure? Stop laughing.

What's yours?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always DVR Girls Next Door...don't you laugh now!

My guilty pleasure is reality television. My faves are: So you think you can dance, America's Best Dance Crew, The Bachelorette (this season only), Moment of Truth (it gets old, but its like a train wreck, you have to watch), American Idol, America's Next Top Model, Dancing with the Stars, The Kardashians, Girls Next Door (poor kendra, she's missing a few brain cells), Life in the Fab Lane with Kimora Lee Simmons.