Thursday, January 05, 2006

a bit behind...

Please forgive me, oh bloglandians!

What with the holidays, having been out on the "left" coast, my now insane work schedule (see previous posts about the bad timing for an adoption to happen....), and trying to get my fat ass in shape, I have been a bit remiss in my daily blog readings.

So please forgive me if I do not respond with the appropriate "oh Shit!" or "you go girl!" or "I can't believe that!" It's NOT personal.

Just give me a lovely idiot tap on the shoulder (or in the IM) and let me know how you are doing.

I promise to try and catch up sometime soon.

If I'm a bit behind in making posts, I'm sorry for that, too!

I AM updating flickr often enough, however...
picture pages!

A LOT of photos from winter recess, however, are restricted to friends and family, to protect the privacy of Narda, and some family friends with kids. If you are not listed as one of my friends and family on Flickr, just sign up and drop me a line, and if you aren't a weird internet stalker, then heck, I'll link ya up!

No comments: