Friday, September 23, 2005

Inconceivable

OK - it's SO much better than I thought it would be!

heh - I was all ready to be bitter and angry about it, but I totally cried when that little blonde nurse couldn't adopt the little black baby... Sad

And I think the "rejected" nurse chick is gonna collect his spooge to use against him, by loading it up in someone else, and creating a whole new scandal....

I like the story line of the priest and his wife, and of the soldier and the embryos. it's actually not bad.....

I think I'll watch it again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! what are we talking about?? Hey, did you see that FF posted a letter to the circles?

Shelli said...

there's a new show on NBC, on Friday nights at 10pm, aired for the first time last nigth called "inconceivable" it's about an RE's office.....



(yeah, I saw that letter - WHATEVER, so LAME, and not really saying ANYTHING)

Calliope said...

While I will watch the show again -- I thought it was all about surrogacy. i am still on the fence. But like I said - I'll watch it :)

Anonymous said...

Shelli, The nurse/assistant whatever she was did use it to set him up. She switched it with that Reverend guy's.

Anonymous said...

OH, ok...I'll try to catch it next time its on.

Jen said...

Apparently, if you've done IVF, there are a million technical details that aren't right. Someone had a link to a Seattle newspaper article where they had a bunch of IVFers and fertility clinic staff watch the show and they were LIVID! (They did get sucked into some of the human drama, esp. the priest & wife).

I didn't watch it though. I'll try to find that link. Maybe it was from Olivia Drab. Not sure.

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this show. I am so culturally illiterate when it comes to tv. oops!