Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday's quiz...

Monday Meme 10 : 2005-07-25 : List Three


1. List three things on your desk:


Picture of my dead cat, cell phone, lotion


2. List three things you are wearing:


red shirt, birkenstocks, necklace


3. List the last 3 things you ate:


popcorn, yogurt, weight watchers cereal


4. List the last 3 people you touched:


Roman, Kim, Stef


5. List three things you'd love to own:


built-in bookshelves, granite countertops, crown moulding


I was the 41st person to take this week's Monday Meme!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phone, Sunkist orange soad (yes I'm unhealthy!) and pic of the hubby!

Garnet shirt, sandals and capri's

Taco (Its lunchtime in FL) Crackers
and Tortilla Chip

My house, my car and a sense of creativity

Does this make me the 42nd person to take this weeks Monday Meme?